Pages

Sunday 21 February 2010

HPP February 10

Went down to HPP in Nottingham for the February half term for 4 days - Tuesday to Friday. Had a great time although was rather cold camping especially when the stove brought doesn't work in these cold temperatures!! Did very long sessions each day, perhaps too long and as a result was already knackered each day before even starting. Also didn't drink enough Coke which led to getting ill Thursday night and being unable to paddle Friday. Got quite a few moves wired in each of the holes with my favorite features being the Inlet Gate, 2nd Hole and the Tardis. Also managed to get my loops working pretty well in the Inlet Gate. Spent a fair amount of time in Jonny's 2010 All Star which I was getting much bigger pop from and therefore bigger loops, it was also easier to plug due to its shorter length.
Had a bit of an incident on the way home with a boat .....

All in all a great time and I look forward to more trips there, hopefully in warmer weather :D

Video should hopefully be up soon once I get round to editing it!!

1 comment:

Bryn McGrath said...

If 'Tardis' isn't a reference to an eddie, I feel that I should accuse you of being a sad Doctor Who fanatic :)