Pages

Friday 17 December 2021

Are you ALREADY on a Red Flag List?

I just ran this "truth check" report on myself that a friend told me about and then I took a good...

Go here to opt-out of our email list or mark as SPAM .
Please add us to your address book or whitelist us. Directions for whitelisting are here.


I just ran this "truth check" report on myself that a friend told me about and then I took a good hard look at what I got back.

Here's what I found:
 

  • I was living 2 doors down from a neighbor who had a criminal record for theft and vandalism.

  • I currently have an "offender" just 1/2 mile down the road from me. (No mistaking the mugshot on my report!)

  • I have a relative I didn't know about that lives about 2 hours away from me.

  •  

And then I dug deeper...
 

  • My wife's ex-husband had legal actions taken against him that could have affected us (thankfully they didn't!)

  • My ex-wife is on the "Government Watch List"!

    (WHAT?! My guess is she blew her top and threatened a stewardess mid-flight... if I remember her temper. :-)


Now I see why this service has gone so viral!

Are YOU on a "government watch list" and don't know it?

Look, you and I both know that "knowledge is power", but this takes things to a whole other level.

I've been digging and digging into those who I thought I knew because I want to know who are potential threats to me and my family - ESPECIALLY if things get bad and I need to know how others around me can be expected to react.

I truly see this as a "security tool" because I learned in the military that intel is THE most critical factor in any defense plan.

I suggest you do this for yourself and your family:

You could be surprised by what's publicly available on you.
 

Notice: This site contains REAL police records, background reports, photos, court documents, address information, phone numbers, and much more. Please be careful when conducting a search and ensure all the information you enter is accurate.

Enter Any Name


- The Patriot Wholesale Team

You opted in to receive these emails when you requested information or purchased one of PatriotWholesaleClub.com products. You can Manage Subscription here if you do not want to receive these emails any longer. To help make sure we make it into your inbox, add support@patriotwholesaleclub.com to your address book.

No comments: