Pages

Monday, 17 August 2026

Reclaiming my fitness routine by managing bladder issues?

HealthyHaven
 

Since your last visit
223 1 337448
New Topics Unread Notifications New Users
 
 

My dentist suggested using mouthwash at a completely different time of day, like after lunch, so you get an extra ‘hit’ of protection during the day instead of doing it all at once in the morning.

 

I still forget where my glasses are when they’re on top of my head, though! Some things might just be human nature, regardless of age.

 

Honestly, I had to have a very blunt conversation with my husband. I told him that my health wasn’t a hobby or a phase, and that when he pressured me to eat bread or pasta, it felt like he wasn’t supporting my goal to be around for our future grandkids. It sounds harsh, but it worked. Once he…

 
 
New for you
 
How I finally broke through my glucose plateau?

Diabetes Care & Management

likes

25

replies

11

 
Realizing that managing blood sugar over forty requires a much more specific approach?

Diabetes Care & Management

likes

24

replies

13

 
Finally seeing progress with my stubborn leg swelling

Weight-Loss, Diets & Keto

likes

24

replies

10

 
What I learned about managing late-stage vision health after failing with drops?

Eye Health & Vision Problems

likes

26

replies

15

 
How to fix your kitchen environment?

Weight-Loss, Diets & Keto

likes

117

replies

10

 
 
                                                           

No comments: