Pages

Friday, 28 August 2026

Why sticking to the same social circle might be slowing your mental processing?

HealthyHaven
 

Since your last visit
154 1 313269
New Topics Unread Notifications New Users
 
 

I actually went back and got my Master’s degree at 58. It was the hardest thing I’ve ever done. The first semester I cried twice because I couldn’t figure out the online portal, but by graduation, I felt twenty years younger mentally.

 

I just ask my grandkids to explain TikTok to me. That usually keeps my brain spinning for a week.

 

Did you make them do the dishes though? That should be the rule if you did all the cooking! Haha.

 
 
New for you
 
What finally worked for my stubborn digestive issues

Digestion & Gut Health

likes

38

replies

13

 
How I finally stopped the afternoon fatigue and stabilized my readings?

Diabetes Care & Management

likes

28

replies

11

 
Finally finding some relief for my morning stairs?

Arthritis, Joint Pain & Orthopedic Health

likes

29

replies

15

 
What actually helped my dentist stop nagging me about my gum pockets?

Dental Care & Oral Health

likes

29

replies

14

 
Cooking a full Sunday dinner?

Arthritis, Joint Pain & Orthopedic Health

likes

137

replies

14

 
 
                                                           

No comments: