Pages

Friday, 4 September 2026

What I found helpful for managing long-term nerve discomfort in my feet?

HealthyHaven
 

Since your last visit
75 1 233627
New Topics Unread Notifications New Users
 
 

I call mine my ‘pet gnats.’ If I don’t name them, they drive me crazy!

 

This is very true. As we age, we produce fewer digestive enzymes. Cooking acts like a form of external digestion. I also find that adding a little bit of healthy fat like olive oil to the cooked veggies helps with nutrient absorption. Don’t be afraid of the steamer basket!

 

In our 40s, insulin sensitivity definitely changes. Those crackers are likely causing a spike that lingers through the night, which explains why you feel like a zombie in the morning even if the scale is stable.

 
 
New for you
 
How cooking your vegetables more thoroughly can actually improve your digestion?

Digestion & Gut Health

likes

124

replies

13

 
Improving my concentration for hobbies after sixty?

Mental Clarity & Brain Health

likes

31

replies

15

 
How I can finally enjoy watching movies without using the subtitles

Hearing, Ear Health & Tinnitus

likes

23

replies

10

 
Finally seeing steady readings after shifting my focus?

Diabetes Care & Management

likes

29

replies

12

 
How I finally managed my upper GI discomfort

Digestion & Gut Health

likes

24

replies

11

 
 
                                                           

No comments: